1) Bad News Bentley just wanted a free trip to Hong Kong. That is the onlyyyyy reason why he even came back. He literally wasted 5 minutes of my time by being on this episode. #Fastforward please. AND WHY WAS THEIR WHOLE RELATIONSHIP BASED ON PUNCTUATION MARKS??? “…" ".”
2) I’m happy she gave Lucas (My fellow Texan) a 1on1! Mini petpeeve: He says “sweetheart” a lot. I don’t really see romance there…and he was PISSED later in the show. I think when you see someone angry, that really shows who they can be/become in certain situations. I’m glad we got to see that side of him(Not that it was bad just very real).
3) My Favorite Bromance of the evening= Ben F & Constantine <3
4) JP DIGS Ashley…plain & simple. I can’t get enough of their chemistry! (So cute when he was defending her to all the guys @ the rose ceremony) Ohhhh Jordan Paul;)
5) Poor Blakey left. Man…his teeth were so freaking pretty!
6) Ashley definitely DID contradict herself i’m not gonna lie. I totally understand why the guys were effin angry. At the same time, we all make mistakes and can be real dumb (which she was). We live and we learn and the guys need to forgive. Ashley was genuine and honest and that is completely respectable.
7) These are my predictions for this coming season:
Final 2=JP & Ben F.
Ashley chooses JP
Ben F. leaves heartbroken
JP DOESN’T propose
Ashley is left sad/heartbroken & goes back to Ben F???
FAR FETCHED PREDICTIONS BUT WE WILL SEE!!
TEAM JP&BENF ALL THE WAY! #Bachelorette!! xoxo til next monday dolls:)√
As we peak into Monday, the 27th. I enter this new week with such a positive outlook on many things! One of my best friends, Megan is getting married!! I look back @ sophomore year in high school where her & David first met and think wow…who would have thought 6 years later. We have all grown up so quickly. They’re love is so rare and so great. I couldn’t wait til the day they moved in together…they did…i couldn’t wait til the day he proposed…HE DID…and i couldn’t wait til the day they got married…THEY ARE! July 3rd, 2011 is going to a magical day. I bought my waterproof mascara today! Check! I’m not one to wear waterproof mascara but this occasion is definitely calling for some tears, i’m not gonna lie. I’m so pumped for the wedding. There is a definite twist in this whole bambamshabam….the wedding will be on National TV on Cmt later this fall…say whatttt? Yeah i know. CRAZY! Fate sometimes falls into your laps unexpectedly. The original wedding date was August 2012, but with a quick little meeting and a decision on a whim, they whipped up a wedding within a MONTH! *applause* Basically to sum it all up: The wedding is going to be legit and i can’t wait to take a billion pictures (because thats what i do) and have memories for life and i’m so excited for Megan & Davids new journey!! Yeeahh Buddy:) xoxo